Another year, another Dec 11th
Today, I’m officially 20 years old. In the last year, there were many things happy in my life, good or bad, I’m appreciate all of them.
Well, let take a look in the past:
– I had to cancel my application to study Hospitality management this year cause I couldn’t get the study permit in time.
– I broke up officially and finally with my first boyfriend, whom I have known for over 7 years
– I have made up with many new friends
– I have learned baking and found a new hobby, even I don’t have much time and money for it
– I have read many Chinese novels, both good and bad, they have given me many good times, to relax, to think
– I have started to edit novels free to improve my writing in Vietnamese, I have abandoned it for a long time and to share my favorite novels with everyone
Well, nothing much, really. However, my 19th year was not a bad year after all. I can be proud of myself later 🙂
Goodbye 19th and Hello 20th!
I have many plans for this year, but I’ll talk about them someday, when I have more time. Now, Happy Birthday to me!!!